Looking to ring bells without the expense of purchasing a master clock, the Lathem Sonachron is a reliable unit with unmatched flexibility. Use the relay to notify employees of breaks, lunches, or shift changes with 110v bells or a PA system.
- An optional dip switch can be set for operating the unit as a control device. As a control device, the relay latches On or Off according to your schedule.
- A keypad allows easy programming and changes to schedule for operating the internal 10-amp dry contact relay.
- The weekly schedule can have up to 1,440 events. Each event includes the day(s) of the week and the time.
- Signal duration can be set from 1 to 99 seconds.
- If desired, a 4-digit security code entry can be required by keypad for preventing unauthorized tampering.
- An internal battery retains memory and timekeeping during power failures lasting up to 7 days.